Wednesday, April 6, 2011

This Past Week

We went to the mall this week to our eye doctor appointments and found one of those six dollar stroller rentals abandoned. Score! Tenley always wants to ride in them.
I made the mistake of putting Scarlett behind Tenley.
Quickly I was reminded of why I always put Tenley in back.
Hair pulling. 
As irritable as Tenley is, she is surprisingly patient with her sister when her hair is being pulled.
Especially given Tenley's issues, its very sweet and I am proud of her that she is slow to anger at her baby sister.



The girls love playing outside on the patio together now.
Everyday they play a little more together instead of just along side each other.
Warms a mommy's heart

Here Scarlett is ready to come inside :)
She looked so cute I had to take a picture or seven before I let her in.

No comments:

Post a Comment