Saturday, November 26, 2011

Bee Doop Bee Doop, Santa Baby...

Anyone else secretly writing to Santa now that Thanksgiving is over?
Wanna know what?
I think Santa has a Pinterest account.
Lucky for him, I've made it easy and have been pinning my favorite things.

                                                            

I really want to slim down and wear more dresses. I've realized that with a pair of leggings, it's SO much more comfortable than jeans. And cuter. And when I feel cute, I'm more productive. So there you go. A two hundred dollar dress from Anthropologie totally justified.



Also from Anthropologie, but more affordable! I really need an apron, I always soak my front doing dishes and wipe my hands on the hips of my pants when I cook :)

Who doesn't need riding boots?

Picture frames from Organic Bloom. I LOVE THESE FRAMES! They are only vended through portrait photogs and I'm considering becoming a vendor and adding them to my 2012 photog biz rollout!

I want to start experimenting with off camera flash. I need one of these bad boys. They need to be five dollars. Not two hundred. Then I could have one.

I need a camera purse that can **safely** carry my personal things and my camera gear. I asked Santa for a JoTote camera purse last year as it was the least expensive of the cam gear purses. Well, there is a reason it is inexpensive. I should have read a few reviews before submitting my request to St. Nick. It falls apart and does not protect your gear.
Time to invest in the Coach bag of Camera handbags...Kelly Moore :)
Now, do I want the 2 Sues or the Mimi?

1 comment:

  1. I think that's the same style apron I got for my bday. It's adorable! I've been trying to win a Kelly Moore bag every chance I get. I sooo want one too! If you get one, let me know how you like it.

    ReplyDelete