Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday

Black Friday to me means I'm catching up on my DISASTER of a home before I'm allowed to put up any Christmas decorations! :)

On a happy note, yesterday was the first day I've ever baked ANYTHING from scratch that didn't need to be thrown out. I made a healthy pumpkin chocolate pizookie (kind of like a pie, a deep dish cookie/pizza)  from the blog Chocolate Covered Katie. TO DIE! So good!











Pro tip:
Don't leave your back of chocolate chips near the stove while you're preheating the oven unless you want fudge sauce.


2 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy! Great job on the pizokie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlene, I was thinking of you! Haha, I was baking and it was all healthy, and I thought, "Arlene would be SO proud"
    It was seriously so easy though, you HAVE to check out the "chocolate covered katie" blog. YUMMY STUFF

    ReplyDelete