Thursday, January 20, 2011

champagne on a beer budget

So I'm biting the bullet and getting my sad eyeglass prescription updated and am
actually going to start wearing glasses.



It's either that or I'm going to have massive wrinkles at age thirty from squinting.
I'm at that annoying stage where, there's almost nothing that I can't read without glasses, but as time goes by trying to becomes increasingly irritating.



So what do I do?
In an attempt to console myself over my loss of glassless (is that an actual term?)
freedom,  I started window shopping for cute frames online and found these:








I do not feel consoled. 


I do not have the budget for Tiffany & Co.


I have the budget for WalMart, maybe.
Bah! (bangs head on keyboard)

I think every Momma should get to feel glamorous in Tiffany.

It would certainly glam up the various stains I acquire on my clothing 
throughout the day, courtesy of my darling children.



If you agree, I'll email you my PayPal info and you can go ahead and donate to the Lazy Mom.



Thanks in advance.

         
    
       

No comments:

Post a Comment