Wednesday, January 5, 2011

In the new year, I resolve to... [take one]

Notice how craftily I avoided the word "resolution"? Or maybe it wasn't so crafty...since I... just... mentioned it...
Any how, I resolve to blog more, and use facebook less
Blogging is more personal and affords me an unlimited amount of characters that FB doesn't, so that I may be as obnoxious and long winded as I like. 
I hate being stifled when I have something snarky and completely unimportant to say.

So,
if you know me at all,
you are probably familiar with my embarrassingly intense love of all things Disney. 
Especially Disneyland
(really any Disney Park)
[[cue the cliche angelic chorus of vibrato laden "aaaah" in synchronization with the picture above]]


anywho....
that being said, of course I found this article of interest:
I find the allegation both hilarious on account of its sheer ridiculousness, and embarrassing to the human race and our country's legal system- as yesterday the case was given the go ahead to be heard in court.
Take a look at this excerpt I pulled from the article:
this is from a woman who claimed that in 2008, 
that Donald Duck (yes, the costumed character at Disney's Epcot in Florida)  
committed a boob graze while signing her autograph...
PTSD? 
unable to work?
injuries of an unknown nature?!
I think I may be able to help identify these mysterious injuries.
I believe the technical term for such afflictions is called buffoonery.
Meaning, injuries that are complete and fabricated horse $#!+

Seriously? Apparently those void of brains and moral integrity will go after anyone with deep pockets for any reason they can possibly come up with that might hold in court. 
This is not a new trend, however,
it just caught my attention because it involves Disney. 

Any thoughts?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment