Friday, January 14, 2011

Sigh

Oh, no?
Oh, yes!
Ladies and Gents, I've got...


I know what you're all thinking, but before you judge me-
I can't help it! 
The heart wants what the heart wants!
I know, I've got a superb one at home that isn't even that old.
And we do wonderfully together, I love the one I have.
But I have a deep and powerful longing for something more.
As much as I love mine (which is to say, A LOT),
I want more. 
I am lustful over this fixation of mine, and I wont lie- I like it.
I am guilty of becoming a seriously covetous woman.
I've made my piece peace with that.
(Good grief, Jacque. Piece of what?) 


Phew! I feel better for having said that.
Now,
Meet the object of my affections, my lust worthy future full-time companion...










Of course, that's after I have this:






and purchase these...
 






but before any of it I have to fall on a big fat heaping pile of this:





Oh well....some day....

by the way, as the self proclaimed expert on Disneyland vacationing, especially while sticking to a low income budget...I want to publish a post about doing Disney on a Dime or something of the like.

But I need more followers. 
Or else I'm just embarrassing myself.
Invite your friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment